This skirt pattern is one I go back to often. It’s simple, girly, and can be adjusted for all ages. And with a range of color spectrums to choose from, anything is possible!
The pattern includes sizes for all girls (it’s all based on waist size and ratios). There is also a style adjustment and sizing for women.
This is a 23 page pdf file pattern for the Can-Can SKIRT, posted in detail HERE on our blog.
* Easy-to-follow instructions for the beginner to intermediate sewer
* Beautiful colored photos
* Patterns and measurements
* Short-cut and an easy method for gathering the ruffles
* Links and info about where to buy NON-fry Nylon Chiffon
* SIZING and STYLE adjustments for WOMEN!
This is a 23-page PDF document, which means you download it after payment to your computer–the pattern is not mailed to you. When you open the download pattern link, make sure you save the pdf file to your computer so you always have it for future use!
File size is about 1.5 MB.
Please make sure your proper email address is listed in your Paypal profile when you check out.
(click the button below):
All patterns, photos, and the Can-Can Skirt pattern Copyright © 2014 Dana MADE Inc. All rights Reserved. Reproduction not permitted.