Baby Doll Basket PDF Pattern – $8
Make one for Christmas or a birthday.
Give them as a gift to nieces, nephews, and grandkids.
Kids, dolls, and softie toys everywhere will be happy.
These baskets are soft and plush with a bit of batting inside. And they’re great for boys and girls. My son is always looking for a cozy spot to put Woody the cowboy to bed….or for a make-shift Death Star for an Angry Birds battle.
If you’ve got a toy that needs a special spot, we’ve got the pattern.
Here are the details….
PATTERN and PRINTING:
• This is a 36-page PDF document, which means you download it after payment to your computer. The pattern is not physically mailed to you. After purchase you are sent a link for downloading the pattern to your computer (this is sent to the email address attached with your paypal account). Please note that the link will expire after a few days! So when you open the download pattern link, make sure you save the pdf file to your computer so you always have it for future use.
• The file size is 2.8 MB
• You do not need to print every page, only the 12 pattern pages.
• Also included is a printable 3-page cheat sheet for sewing reference.
• Pages print to standard 8 1/2 x 11 inch paper (for printing outside of the US see below)
• Pages are pieced together by trimming along the border, matching them at the markings, and taping together. I’ve tried to make this as simple as possible with detailed instructions in the pattern itself.
The Baby Doll Basket Pattern comes in 3 sizes:
SMALL: fits dolls and toys 12-14 inches
MEDIUM: fits dolls and toys 14-16 inches (such as “Bitty Baby”)
LARGE: fits dolls and toys 16-18 inches (such as “American Girl” or “Our Generation” dolls)
The pattern combines colorful photos and illustrations with very detailed instructions for sewing a Baby Basket, with a basket mattress, pillow, and simple doll blanket.
We won’t leave out any bits of info! If you like our tutorials, you’ll love this pattern.
The pattern is aimed the Advanced Beginner and beyond.
Of course I encourage anyone to push themselves and take on a challenge. So if you’re a true beginner, don’t be scared off. Just bear in mind that you will be sewing with bulkier fabrics, pinning and sewing some interfaced corners, and working with bias tape. Get a sewing friend to coach you along the way and you can do it.
FABRIC and SUPPLIES:
Printing in another Country (outside of the US)
The pattern was created for standard US printers but should work for other countries as well. There are measuring rulers on the side of each page (in inches) so you can see if you’ve printed to the proper print size. The pattern images do NOT print to edge of the paper…so I recommend printing to your standard size paper, checking the ruler, and matching the pattern pieces up as outlined in the instructions.
• Instant payment is through Paypal
• E-check payment through paypal will delay your pattern download a few days.
• MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE PROPER EMAIL ADDRESS ATTACHED TO YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT. This email address is where the info about your purchase and download instructions will be sent.
• You will receive a few emails confirming your payment and providing info about downloading the pdf pattern to your computer.
Lining fabrics used in this pattern are FANFARE by Rae Hoekstra. Visit made by rae for more info.