Happy Heart Day

by Dana on February 14, 2013

From our home to yours!
We hope it was sweet and red and that no one got stuck in the tub.

See you on Friday! (with a fun surprise….my NEW PATTERN!)

1 Sarah K. February 14, 2013 at 11:16 pm

How on earth did you take the darling photo of Lucy and Owen on the bed? I’m imagining some crazy Cirque du Soleil apparatus hanging from the ceiling. ;)

2 Dana February 15, 2013 at 12:22 am

hahaha.
I wish I had that!
I just stood on the edge and tried my best not to fall on them :)

3 Karla February 14, 2013 at 11:45 pm

Gorgeous photos! Happy ❤ day to you and yours! :)

4 Annelize February 15, 2013 at 12:06 am

What adorable photos!!!!!! Hope you all had a great Valentine’s Day!!

5 Carolyn Thornley February 15, 2013 at 12:10 am

Happy Valentines Day….cute pics!

6 Mikea February 15, 2013 at 12:11 am

Im with Sarah… How did you take that photo? Haha… Clara is too cute. Love the tights!! My son would crack me up when he would run around bare bottom. I say it every time, but your kids are beautiful!
Side note, i read Raes’ last post and im looking forward to the series big time!!
Another side note, i bought some chevron FOE!!! Cant wait to get it.

Hope you had a great valentines day with your family!!

7 Jocelyn February 15, 2013 at 1:04 am

Ok, agree with the other ladies. The photo of your two big kids is very impressive. I was wondering how you did it also. Wide angle lens? Very tall? Holding camera high above your head. Which ever way it looks great. Also the tights picture is absolutely ADORABLE! And her little in the buff pic is of course also so sweet. Glad your family had a nice day.

8 Dana February 15, 2013 at 1:06 am

Thanks Jocelyn :)
I held my camera up as high as my arms could go and tried to hold real steady.
We took quite a few…and this one turned out best!

9 Kendra February 15, 2013 at 1:28 am

Oh my, naked baby pictures are the best. Just tonight, our little not-quite-2-year-old was running around with only her skin on. Oh the dances they come up with when they are freed from their clothing… :)

Happy <3 Day to you and your sweet family as well!

10 Upstatemamma February 15, 2013 at 2:31 am

Those are some pretty awesome Valentine’s day pictures. I look that ruffly butt!! :)

11 Eliza February 15, 2013 at 4:28 am

Super cute photo of Clara! My little one was born last march and its been such fun watching Clara grow up ‘alongside’ my little one! They’d make lovely old ladies together someday – Clara & Beatrix. :)

12 astrid February 15, 2013 at 7:42 am

Oh my, clara’s picture is too cute! So lovely.

13 Syl February 15, 2013 at 8:35 am

OOohhh… sooooooooooo süüüüüüss!!
Grüsse aus Berlin, Germany!
Sylvie

14 Melissa Shultz February 15, 2013 at 1:13 pm

Love the photos. Clara’s heart bottom picture is adorable. And I love Lucy and Owen swimming in hearts. What a fun picture. Happy belated Valentine’s Day to you.
Melissa

15 Allison Miller February 15, 2013 at 1:24 pm

Oh my goodness! These pictures are darling! You’re kiddos are so cute! Own and Lucy look like they’re best friend and that little Clara is absolutely munchable with her baby fat rolls! My little guy is the same age and equally munchable, don’t you just love when they’re still so soft and round? Anyhoo, I love your blog and love reading along with your life.

16 Damaris February 18, 2013 at 1:13 am

Your kids keep getting cutter by the second.