Hello on a late Friday afternoon!
Hope your day has been great! Snow started falling on our friends in Utah and here in TX we’re raking leaves in our bare feet. Fall is funny, and beautiful, and a nice break after the Halloween hoopla (photos via Instagram @danamadeit).
Okay, a few things to share…
• Are you going to the Alt Summit in January? Guess what? I’m speaking!…on the topic of “Blog to Book”. I hope we cross bloggy paths! Check out the current speaker list here (more speakers still to be announced)
• If you are going to Alt and want a shot at teaching a Design Camp class, enter the Kollabora Challenge. You have until 11/15.
• Someone mentioned the other day…”Don’t you have a tutorial for Pilgrim costumes on MADE?” Yes! I do! (just never got the tutorial button up). I’ve also got a couple other fall crafts, plus a new one I’m working on this weekend.
Click the buttons for details:
• Craving Soup? Check out Delia’s Soup of the Day series. I’m sharing one next week.
• And finally….As a way to say THANK YOU to you guys for stopping by, next week I’m hosting a huge Give THANKS Away. I’ve got a big line-up of free stuff for you! And it’s easy. All you have to do is leave a comment. No tricks, no extra entries, just stop by throughout the week, next week, and throw your name in the cornucopia.
Have a great weekend!