There’s a mini tutorial on the SYTYC website.
And you’ll find the very detailed Pattern right HERE in our Shop!
Included in the pattern are:
* Easy-to-follow instructions for the intermediate sewer.
* Beautiful colored photos.
* Tons of info about Fabric selection, sewing with zippers, and sewing the filling shut.
* Links and info about where to buy the right stuffing for your Rollie Pollie.
* How-to make an Insert Rollie Pollie and a slip-cover to go over it (easy to wash!)
* Instructions on a variety of style choices for the Handle.
* TWO different Child’s Pattern sizes to choose from.
* Patterns and measurements, which can be printed right on your home printer!
We’ve been playing with our Rollie Pollies all week and a few things are certain…..
They’re still fun to drag around,
There’s been plenty of jumping and diving,
Owen likes them as much as Lucy,
They really are perfect for taking a nap.
and though the kids are good about sharing from time to time…..it’s probably best for each child to have their own.
So head over to the SHOP and grab your Pattern!
And just for fun….
The first FIVE people that leave a comment here WITH THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS IN THEIR COMMENT will get The Rollie Pollie Pattern for FREE!…just so you can try it out and love what we’ve been loving over here.
**UPDATE** The Free pattern portion is closed but please continue to leave comments! I love to hear from you guys.
The pattern winners are:
Dawn, Lesley, Debbie, Nicole, and Kristi
I’ll be emailing you later today!